Tuesday 2 November 2010

Found the direction :D

Brilliant news for me. A friend in the sister games development course based in the main campus agreed that it would be great if we could bump heads and work together over the next year.
I think this is a great arrangement for both of us. For me there is the chance to collaborate and see my work in 3D without having to support 2-3 programmers/modelers along with the stress of creatively feeding the full group. For him I think the benefit would be direction/focus for his environment building and also some richer source material than what he is used to.
I'm really optimistic towards it and cant wait to start seeing some results. So this week I'm going to mainly focus on getting some background designs sent out to jay, we'll probably focus on the starting environment I think, hopefully getting it to a really high quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment