Saturday 30 October 2010

Welcome...

Hello if yours reading this I appreciate it, I'm not sure on how to write an interesting blog, but hopefully I'll get lost in it and my work will speak for itself.

I haven't been the strongest blogger in the past few years not because I don't enjoy it but purely I wasn't aware how much of a crucial component blogs can be to the creative process. As a result I am very willing to go full steam ahead with my 3rd year project at uni- after all it would be a shame to create an artbook without a 'making of' to go with it.

In this blog I intend to post where I'm up to with my project and where these ideas have come from-influences, thought processes etc.

So enjoy, i'm late setting this thing up but i'll make sure i dont miss a thing.

Maybe I'll do influences as a separate blog, keep this as a sort of show reel- well regardless, i go forth...

No comments:

Post a Comment